Hey everyone. So as I was looking through my twitter and I saw a new notification from ItsJustMeHayleyD saying that she nominated me for a Liebster Award for blogging. I have never heard of this award before but I am so happy to say that I have been nominated. A massive thank you to Hayley for choosing me to be nominated.
These are the things that I have to do:
These are the questions from Hayley that I have to answer:
- What is your favourite mascara?
- Who is your favourite character from Pretty Little Liars?
- Smelly feet or smelly hair? Which one would you prefer if you had to chose?
- What makes you happy?
- What's one thing you want to do before you die?
- Which Disney character would you be and why?
- When is your favourite time of year?
- One show on Netflix/TV you can't stop watching?
- If you had to bake a cake for me what flavour would it be?
- Lipstick or Lip Crayon fan?
- What beauty product can't you live without?
These are my answers:
- It has to be the Kurbiss FanTasEyes, It comes in a purple tube (so I love the packaging) It gives Length, volume and everything else that you want in a mascara :)
- I have never seen Pretty Little Lairs, Oh Dear I know its bad I must be one of the very few in the blogging community that has not watched one episode of PLL haha.
- Oh ermmmmm, I don't know they both sound horrible to have, but if I had to chose problem smelly feet as you can buy lots of odor risers and things for shoes to help with the smell.
- Apart from Makeup. Well my family make me happy I know that is very cheesy but without my family especially over the past year or so I don't know where I would now. Also Blogging and making youtube videos on both my 2 channels (Good Plug)
- One thing I want to do before I die is have children, This might sound boring to some and most people will be saying bungy jumping but to me I want children and that is one thing that would make me happy and one thing I want to do before I die.
- The Disney Princess I would love to be is a classic, Cinderella. shes beautiful, gets to go to cool parties, she finds her Prince Charming and also has some blinging shoes (Did I really just use the word blinging)
- My favourite time of year is winter. I prefer the cold anyone due to not being able to stand the heat, but my, mums, dad and My birthday are all in winter and not forgetting CHRISTMAS!!
- My favourite show that I can not stop watching is actually not on telly anymore. It is called Ashes to Ashes. If you have not seen it I won't spoil it for you but you seriously have to watch this if you either like, cop shoes, comedy, dark thrillers, 80's hair and clothing!
- Now if you asked me this a few years ago I would of said Chocolate but lately my palette has been more to the Lemon and poppy-seed. Just no more words needed but the sourness mixed with the poppy-seeds and the sweetness of the cake = perfection
- Both can I do that? No oh okay well I would have to say Lipsticks, I think they have more staying power and there is many more different shades to be found.
- My Brow Kit from MUA I can live without. I always love doing my eyebrows (getting better at it) and I don't feel complete without them.
My questions to you are:
- Favourite Movie?
- Favourite Makeup Brand?
- You are stranded on an island what 3 things do you take with you?
- Do you makeup youtube videos?
- favourite clothing shop
- What camera do you use?
- what sort of blog post's /video's are your favourite to do?
- favourite social media?
- what do you wear around the house?
- favourite memory?
- Most Embarrassing moment?
The Beautiful people I nominate are:
Emma its em
Bonkers for Beauty BonkersforBeauty
Mammaful Zo www.mammafulzo
Zoffe's Makeup zoffe Makeup
It'sJustMeHayleyD (I know you nominated me but I love your blog so nominating you too) itsjustmehayleyd
I'm a mum on the run imamumontherun
Thank you ever so much for nominating me.